8.18.2016

Pair of Chairs

This past month I found a pair of antique side chairs at an estate sale for a bargain that I just couldn't pass up. I loved the curved back and petite size of the chairs, but the dated gold fabric and tufting was the first to go. I had them reupholstered in a neutral canvas fabric and painted the tapered legs white for a fresh new look. 


Here's how they look in a home I recently staged



And here's how they looked before...


It's amazing how new fabric and a little paint brought these chairs back to life.



 What do you think of the transformation? 

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today!



3 comments:

  1. Your chairs look awesome! I'd love to see pics of them without the throw pillows, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great makeovers. I've added you to my bloglist so I don't miss a post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great transformation! Hard to believe those are even the same chairs.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...