Repurposed Vintage Finds Home Repurposed Vintage Finds Portfolio Contact Repurposed Vintage Finds Meet Repurposed Vintage Finds Repurposed Vintage Finds Store

10.25.2012

DIY Chevron Pushpin Boards

Hey there! Today I'm sharing a fun and easy DIY project that I recently made using several old frames we had sitting around the store. First I gave them a coat of paint and distressed them a bit. Then I bought gray chevron fabric and foam core boards from Hobby Lobby, cut and stapled the fabric to the board and then stapled the board to the frame which created quite lovely pushpin and photo boards.






Pin It

15 comments:

  1. This is such a creative project! I love the fabric you used for the background.

    Mikaila at alittlebitofcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...love the contrast with the old hymn pages displayed on them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the chevron with this piece. Looks fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I love how they turned out. And each one has a uniqueness about them. What a great idea to use the foam board for the back!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of these! They would be perfect in my 'soon-to-be' office.. Thanks for sharing!!

    -Fotini {http://glamorousbride.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the chevron fabric! The distressed frames look great! Stopping by from MRL linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the chippy finish. The chevron fabric is perfect with it. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving this project - adding to my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea, and i LOVE the chevrons!
    Would love if you came and linked up with us. We’re giving away one free week of ad space for one lucky feature, and our blog gets thousands of hits per day! Hope to see you there!
    http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/the-humble-brag-link-party-4/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Love the frame with the fabric choice. Thanks so much for coming out the party at Clean and Scentsible. I will be featuring this today. Enjoy your Sunday!
    jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These boards are SO pretty!! Just lovely:) Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...